So a few weeks ago I did a post on how to fix insecure warnings after you installed SSL and made your site https!
Well today as I looking over an old site of mine I want to start getting moving again I noticed I was running SSL, but it was not secure!
So…. time for a learning lesson.
O.K. not the biggest learning lesson, but a lesson nonetheless and in the end a simple fix that I guess I missed at one point or another!
So watch the video and you can see what happens. I put some more details below!
So as you can see this was from a simple miss on my part! I have noticed in the past that the SG Optimizer did not fix all lingering SSL issues and I choose to use Really Simple SSL plugin for that https://wordpress.org/plugins/really-simple-ssl/
You can read more about my SiteGround review here https://whackahost.com/siteground-review/
Well I was hoping to walk through a few more things, but again simple fix… and back to doing more important things like working on the case study I want to do with that site!